We are a family run business. Our family has operated the Pine Creek hotel from before the time of 'We of the Never Never'.
Come have a chat with us to learn about the local jewels of our beautiful region.
Enterprise Pit, Pine Creek Goldfields. Gold was originally discovered 2kms north of Pine Creek in 1871.
The Pine Creek railway yard was formed in 1889. Today it houses the NF5 Locomotive and
The Museum was erected in 1889 and is the oldest prefabricated building in Australia. Originally used as the Mining Warden's office at Burundi. It has served as a pharmacy, doctors residence, Clyde Fenton's clinic, military communications centre in WWII, post office and telephone exchange.
The Water Gardens were established in 1993. The area was once a railway cutting which was closed in 1976. The ponds are now home to many birds, goanna's and even the odd fresh water crocodile.